10 Amazing Ways To Jump Start Your Sales
1. Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones
that have the same objective. You can trade leads,
share marketing info, sell package deals, etc.
2. Brand your name and business. You can easily
do this by just writing articles and submitting them
to e-zines or web sites for republishing.
3. Start an auction on your web site. The type of
auction could be related to the theme of your site.
You’ll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
4. Remember to take a little time out of your day
or week to brainstorm. New ideas are usually the
difference between success and failure.
5. Model other successful business or people. I’m
not saying out right copy them, but practice some
of the same habits that have made them succeed.
6. Take risks improving your business. Sometimes
businesses don’t want to advertise unless it’s free;
sometimes you have to spend money to get results.
7. Include emotional words in your advertisements.
Use ones like love, security, relief, freedom, happy,
satisfaction, fun, etc.
8. Ask people online to review your web site. You
can use the comments you get to improve your web
site or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
9. Outsource part of your workload. You’ll save
on most employee costs. You could out source
your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
10. Combine a product and service together in a
package deal. It could increase your sales. If you’re
selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.