In this latest post I will be showing you some little known Membership Site strategies, and exactly how to profit from them in quick time. If you want to make money with your membership site, you have to get it noticed. The faster the word gets out, the faster you will begin making money.
Provide Free Information. This is a superior strategy to get folks to your web site, however you have a fine line to
walk. Too much free info and there’s no benefit to joining your site. Not enough and you don’t give potential members
enough of a complimentary preview.
Of course, if you don’t offer quality information then you’ll lose potential members anyway. So make sure that the
information you offer is fantastic. You want your free information to be so good that visitors pass it along to others.
Give folks a peek inside with a free trial membership. Trial memberships hook readers! Not only do they instill
confidence, once customers get an inside look at all that you have to offer they will want to sign up immediately.
Consider also, making certain items on your website available only to permanent subscribers.’ This type of feature
works as a tease. Of course, don’t overdo it. You want trial members to be able to access a lot of your site.
Viral Marketing Miracles. Give free reports and even ebooks to affiliates to give away. This report will include the affiliate’s unique ID and any sales made through that report will be credited to the affiliate. It’s a great way to get people to spread the word about your membership site.
Remember that if you want to drive traffic to your site, the ebooks and reports that you give away MUST be excellent.
Article Marketing Mania. Article directories are a wonderful way to drive traffic to your membership site. They help to establish your credibility and they give potential subscribers a peek inside the offerings at your site. Also use article marketing to help build a top notch opt-in list. Always include a link back to your website or sales page.
Fabulous Forums, blogs, and chat rooms. Forums, chat rooms, and blog posts are a good way to get the word out quickly about and increase your membership site strategies. Most forums, chat rooms, and even blogs will allow you to place a link back to your website in your signature link. Consider that many of the people you speak to in these venues may not be ready
to purchase but they will be a good resource in the future if you collect their information.
Membership Marketing Profit Plans
Presumably, you have a membership website to make money or your thinking about starting a membership site to make money. Either way if you’re not taking advantage of these three profit plans, you’re missing out.
Profit Plan 1. Thriving Affiliate Programs – Affiliate marketing is a great way to make ongoing extra income from your membership site with very little effort. It’s also important to note that your members do want to learn from you so you’ll want to balance affiliate promotions with your own products too. You won’t be an expert in every subject and so complimentary products are a great way to increase income; just make sure the products aren’t directly competing with what you have to offer.
Really make affiliate programs work for you:
1. Select affiliate programs that are relevant to your niche subject to retain the credibility of your site and entice your members into purchasing the products they need. Find affiliate products which are complimentary to your own, not competitive.
2. Pre sell the product to your members. This will make it much more likely that they will buy when they reach the merchant’s site. Write a personal review or interview the product owner.
3. We have affiliate links into your content on your site. Simply writing product reviews or blogging about why you like the product from a personal standpoint is often enough for your members to trust your recommendation and want to buy from you.
Profit Plan 2 Advertising Aces AdSense is a simple way to make money from your free membership site. Every time someone clicks on the Ads you’ll get paid a certain amount per click. The amount will vary from niche to niche but overtime particularly if you have a large membership base will be very profitable.
1. To really make advertising pay your membership site strategies must have a very large membership base. Consider having low subscription fees or completely free membership if you plan to make advertising your main revenue stream.
2. Make sure your AdSense links really are relevant to your niche topic and add valuable content to your site to retain credibility with your members. For more control, select default advertisements to use instead.
Profit Plan 3 Selling Superior Information. Want a great, and inexpensive way to increase membership site revenue and value, then sell information products. Ebooks, reports, online classes, workshops, tutorials, audio files, videos, and even software can be created for a relatively low cost and sold for a tremendous profit.
The great thing about many of these products is that they are instantly downloadable by your members. This means that they get instant gratification and you don’t have to deal with the cost of production. Once your product is complete, it’s ready to go and can be distributed an unlimited number of times.
Make maximum revenue.
• Superior products result in superior profits. Make your e-book superior with a high level of research, writing , and graphics and illustrations.
• Promote early. Promote the e-book on your site and in your members’ forum. Put extracts from the book onto your site to get members excited about reading more.
• Offer incentives. Use your e-book as an incentive to subscribe to your site. If you give your e-book to members for free when they sign up consider offering them the book in installments or chapters to integrate them into your community.
• Weave affiliate links into your information products to ensure that they carry on producing revenue for you even after they have been sold.