10 Sizzling Ways To Improve Your Ad Copy
1. You could decrease or increase the length of
your ad copy. There is no rule on how long your
ad copy should be unless space is a consideration.
The ad should be long enough to sell your product.
2. You could add some sub headlines on your ad
copy. Sub headlines act just like headlines; they
grab the reader’s attention. They will keep the readers
interested as they continue to read your ad.
3. You could ask your reader questions throughout
the ad copy. They will answer the questions in their
own head as they read your ad copy. The questions
you ask should persuade the reader into buying.
4. You could highlight keywords throughout your
ad copy. The keywords should be attractive to
your target audience. You could highlight them with
colour, underlines, italics, etc.
5. You could bullet or indent your benefits on your
ad copy. Must people won’t read a whole ad copy,
so make your products benefits standout and you
won’t lose the sales from all the skimmers.
6. You could change the size of your text on your
ad copy. You want to make your text large enough
so it’s not hard to read. You also want your headline
and major points to be larger so they will standout.
7. You could raise or lower the price on your ad
copy. A higher price could increase the perceived
value of your product and a lower price could
lesson your product’s value.
8. You could add proof of results on your ad copy.
You should include testimonials, endorsements,
and factual statistics to prove your product’s claims.
9. You could add special offers on your ad copy.
It’s usually easier to sell the offer than the product.
You could use discounts, free bonuses, volume
10. You could eliminate the hard-to-understand
jargon on your ad copy. Unless your product calls
for technical words, you want your ad to be read
without people pulling out a dictionary.