10 Awesome Ways To Attract More Orders and Sales
1. Create a free ebook directory on a specific topic
at your web site. People will visit your web site to
read the free ebooks and may see your product ad.
2. Turn part of your web site into a members only
web site. Instead of charging for access, use it as
a free bonus for one of your products.
3. Add a free classified ad section to your web site.
You could then trade banner ads with other web
sites that have free classified ad sections.
4. Create two versions of your e-zine so people
can choose if they want ads included with it or not.
This will attract the people who hate ads to subscribe.
5. Publish your e-zine only on your web site. Have
people subscribe to a “new issue” e-mail reminder.
This could really increase your traffic and sales.
6. Sell advertising space in your product package.
You could sell inserts, flyers, brochures, booklets,
and digital ads for electronic products.
7. Offer daily or weekly visitor bonuses. This will
increase your repeat traffic and sales because your
visitors will visit regularly to get the visitor bonuses.
8. Allow people to download software or e-books
from your web site at no cost. Just ask your visitors
in return if they’ll refer their friends to your web site.
9. Build up the number of people that join your free
affiliate program quickly by temporally offering your
product for free to the people that sign up.
10. Negotiate with e-zine publishers to get free or
discounted ads by letting them join your affiliate
program and earn commissions on the ad you run.
10 Explosive Ways To Turbo-Boost Your Orders and Sales
1. Design your web site to be a targeted resource
center. Choose one subject and build on it. You’ll
gain repeat visitors that are interested in that topic.
2. Offer something that is really free. If people go
to your site and what you said was free really isn’t,
you’ll lose their trust and they won’t buy anything.
3. Add a chat room or message board to your web
site. People want to interact with other people that
have they same interests as them.
4. Entice people to link to your web site by giving
them something free in return. This will increase your
ranking in some search engines.
5. Trigger your reader’s emotions in your ad copy.
Example, if you sell a book on gambling tips, tell
them the feelings they’ll get when they win money.
6. Make sure your site looks good in all browsers.
You could be losing sales because it looks distorted
in some web browsers.
7. Increase your sales by e-mailing full page ads to
your e-zine subscribers. Remember to tell people
before they subscribe or they may consider it spam.
8. Ask people questions in your ad copy that make
them think about their problems. For example: Do
you want to be free of your debts?
9. Magnify the size of your prospects problem in
your ad; show how your product can solve it.
The bigger the problem, the more sales you’ll have.
10. Invest a percentage of your profits right back
into your business. Spend it on marketing, product
improvement, customer service, advertising, etc.